Sunday, November 18, 2007

SWEET caring SMS !!! Lovely ........

U make 10 friends,
Laugh wid 9,
Meet 8 of them,
Talk to 7,
Celebrate wid 6,
Share secrets with 5,
Trust 4,
Cry wid 3,
Take help of 2,
But never forget 1 like me:)

Hi,now i am coming to meet u…
in the way of sun light…
in the way of sweet breeze…
in the way of good wishes…
just to say have a nice day ahead…

Some times….When I’m all alone.
I close my eyes and think of you…
and the thought of your love worms
me inside and make me smile.

Let the most beautiful
dream come to u tonight,
Let the sweetest person
come in ur dream tonight….
But dont make it a habit
bcoz I m not free every night.Goodnight

I have liked many but loved very few.
Yet no-one has been as sweet as U.
I would stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
Just for the pleasure of a moment with U.

Sharp is Ur memory,
Sweet is Ur name,
Deep in my heart,
U will always remain,
Earth want water,
Flower wants dew,
I want nothing but a smile from U.

Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
Being with you is the best thing ever,
And loving you is what I’ll do forever..

All mornings are like Paintings:-
U need a little inspiration to get going,
a little smile to brighten up
& An SMS from someone who cares to color ur day…

I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose,
And then I looked at you,
And I kept looking at you,
For the rose isn’t as beautiful as you.

Wonderful Couples
in this World..

Heart & Beats..
Night & Moon..

Music & Songs..
Roses & Loves..

Fish & Water..

My SMS
&
Your SMILE..

If u drop me i ill break
if u hold me i ill shake
if u need me i ill hurry,
if u don’t call me i ill worry
if u hurt me i ill cry
but
if u leave me i ill die.

A candle may melt
and its fire may die,
but the love you have given me
will always stay as a flame in my heart.

A smile gives red colour 2 ur cheeks,
White 2 ur teeth,
Pink colour 2 ur lips,
Silver colour 2 ur eyes,

So keep smiling
& enjoy the colours of life

Sweet raho CADBURY ki Tarah;
Fresh raho CLOSEUP ki tarah;
BEAUTIFUL raho Fair&Lovely ki tarah;
Tension free raho CHILD ki tarah;
aur smart raho MERI TARAH (H);

I know nothing lasts 4ever,
& may be we went 2 alawys stay 2gather,
But every smile & tear we share,
convinces me that memories of u &
me will last 4 the rest of my life..
Beyond 4ever.

Always draw a circle around the ones you love,never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.

RELATION is when someone hurts u,
n
u don’t hurts back

When someone shouts at u,
n
u don’t shout back.

BUT

when someone needs u,
u always come back…

Roses are famous for grace,
advocates are famous for case,
horses are famous for race,
but u r famou 4 your smile on ur face

In this WORLD,
where everything seems UNCERTAIN,
only one thing is DEFINITE.
You’ll always be my FRIEND,
beyond WORDS, beyond TIME
& beyond DISTANCE!

Simple Bye makes us cry,
Simple joke makes us Laugh,
Simple care makes us fall in Luv,
Simple Touch makes us feel better,
But I hope my simple MSG makes U smile!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Nepal photoblog: Images of Nepal
----------------------------------------------------------------

15 comments:

  1. Hi everyone am CLEO EVANS, I do hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help the wonderful spell caster DR EZEAGU IGBUDU render to me in my marital life. i have been married for 7 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly . after 7 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside,i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do. i was so depressed and had to tell a friend who told me how a spiritualist helped her out with her marital problems so i contacted him and i told him my problem and after he made some consultations he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happened,that he will restore my marriage.To my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him which i did and now am happy we living happy thanks to the help of the great Spiritualist, You can also contact him with any problem and am sure he will help. DREZEAGUIGBUDU@GMAIL.COM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voodoo spell
    Voodoo dolls & voodoo healing spells to get wealth, love & success with voodoo love spells, voodoo money spells,gambling voodoo voodoo revenge spells, voodoo rituals, voodoo curses.
    Voodoo healer with powerful haitan voodoo, voodoo to fix your life's problems. As a practitioner of the voodoo religion we have the power to help you make your dreams a reality using voodoo spells & voodoo doll magic
    If you need a voodoo doll or voodoo spells to help you with any problem or to achieve your goals in relationships,financial $ business career, get in touch with Prophet Peter at +27710212388
    Email, petersamson34@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. quote some love

    Our strategic public relations programme includes development, planning and implementation of a sound communication strategy for our brands.

    PR Agency in Gurgaon, PR Companies in Delhi, PR Firms in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice efforts done by the blogger to write it. I appreciate that.
    PR agencies in India

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are a business owner and want to promote your business, then sms marketing is best way and SMS Plus is leading Bulk SMS Service Provider in Delhi ncr and all over India.offers bulk sms service for their clients at cost effective price. For getting more information, Dial 9999441707.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck. If you looking for Bulk SMS in Bangalore Visit Us >> Bulk SMS in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete