Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Bakwass SMS

The human brain is the most outstanding thing. It functions 24 hours, 365 days. It functions right from the time you were born until you fall in love and malfunctions after getting married.

FOOL se FOOL ne FOOLon ki FOOLwari me FOOL ke sath wish kiya, u r the most beautiFOOL, colorFOOL, and wonderFOOL amongst all FOOLS.

Pyar karnewale Pareshan ho jate hai, shadi karnewale Sharabi ban jate hai.Divorse dene wale Devdas ban jate hai.Hum se Dosti karane wale, SMS expert ho jate hai

When u get ths SMS, snd it to 1 person U luv, 1 u hate, 1 u always think of & 1 u wish to kill. now keep guessing why I send it to u!!

Qualities a friend must have: Cute as crocodile. Smart as donkey. Active as turtle. Fit as hippo. Matured as monkey. Sincerity like dog. No doubt you are my good friend

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Someone asked what makes people happy. Some said wealth & some fame. I was thinkin abt it & my cell beeped n received ur sms. I smiled n said "This makes me happy".

Like and love are two different things. Like is when you know the best side of someone and like them. Love is when you know the worst side that someone could ever have, and you still love that person with everything you have in your heart.

Though we don't meet or talk often, I never forget that I have you in my life. Somewhere, somehow, I remember you. Still bear in mind, I'm always here, not so near but never that far.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

VISIT WWW.NEPALIFONTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
to download new nepali fonts and nepali graphics


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments:

Post a Comment