Thursday, July 22, 2010

Best of Friendship sms

Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn't start on August and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday. Happy Friendship Day

***

Alone i can only say but together we can shout, alone i can only smile but together we can laugh, alone i can only live but together we can celebrate. Happy friendship day.

***
My Friendship is like an onion, which has many layers in it, it will add taste to your life,but if you try to cut it, you will have tears in your eyes!

***

Distances never separate any relation, time never builds any relation. if feelings r true from heart, then frens r alwaz frens 4 ever.

***

All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
All I wanted was sum1 who’d b there 4 me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who’d b true
All I ever wanted was sum1 like U…

***

U r so Bichitra, I can't draw ur chitra but i like ur charitra. ur heart is so pabitra u r my cute mitra n u alwys sit in my diL BHItra.

***

A solid pal is 1 who puts up wid ur worst moods, laughs at ur corniest joke, Goes along wid ur craziest idea but always sees da best in you.

***

When things go wrong…
When sadness fills ur heart…
when tears flow in ur eyes…
always remember 3 things
1) I’m with u…
2) Still with u…
3) Will ALWAYS b…

***

With passing years, Friends must scatter; But when hearts are loyal, Distance does not matter....Thanx for always being there.

***

Som frenz r seprated by time,some by difference,som by distance,som by pride, But no matter how far u r & how BG we may b, u’ll always b a special fren 2me....

***

WE R frens….
becoz u bring out d best in me .
becoz u have seen me at my worse and u have still always stood by me
Becoz u put up wit my crazines without gng crazy urself.
Becoz u r so amazing as a person, 1 of da best. i have ever seen

***

Having someone to remember is pleasing enough to the heart. It doesn't matter if you remember me once in a while, what matters is we're friends at all times!

***

In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN,
only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my FRIEND,
beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!

***

We can't own time to have long talks. We don't have nice chances for more laughs. But even though our worlds don't meet, I'll always be a loyal friend by ur side.

***

What if you need a friend and there are hundred steps between us? You can take the first step to get near me and I will take all 99 steps to be there for you.

***

Smile ever, udash never, speak ever, gumsum never share ever, chupana never! care ever bhulana never. Becoz hum tum frens forever!

***

Everyone hears what you say
Friends listen to what you say
But Best friends listens even if you don't say ..

***

Painting is a feeling never spoil it. FACE is a book try to read it. FRIENDSHIP is like a mirror don't break it.

1 comment:

  1. Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn't start on August and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday. Happy Friendship Day

    ReplyDelete